Thursday, May 20, 2010

Speed Post...(complete randomness)

So I thought I would take a little of my work from my website and post it on my blog while my site is down. It is total random collection of my work, but I think it also shows a bit of diversity. So I am just gonna throw them up there for all to see.



So this is the wonderfully talented Jenn Wong. She was in need of some new head shots and a mutual friend put us together. We had a lot of fun for those couple of hours.



This is oddly enough also another Jen that I got to work with. My wife wanted some pictures for her makeup portfolio, so we thought up a simple little comcept and let the shutter fly.



The last model picture here already made an appearance on my blog, but I feel like it needed to be included in this randomness. How I got the job and the day of shooting, were themselves, very random things as well. I see shot like this from time to time in magazines. A model in motion with only one very subtle part of the model is blurred.



The next couple of pics are from my still life photos. The one above was just recently submitted to the IPA (International Photography Awards). I don't know when the notifications will be sent but I can't wait to hear how I did.



The carrots was part of a food series I did. I really liked how everything has a natural feel to it. The wood background, the hemp twine wrapped around them, and I really like how I was able to get carrots that looked so good. I ate very well after this series was done.



I will end this blog post with a picture from a series I did on parks in Pennsylvania. I enjoy this one because the man is framed by the trees within the frame of my camera. Frame within a frame.

Make sure you check me out on Twitter and also keep checking back to www.adammurrayphoto.blogspot.com Thanks, and enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment